A Unique Combination of experience in Industrial Field Service
Work, coupled with Analytical Services.
Having experience in both field and laboratory, EP Analysis
personnel are able to effectively communicate with clientele across
the spectrum to get the job done.
Their experience in various industries has given them an
appreciation of the challenges faced in each, and a strong H,S and
Kellie’s background is both in field and laboratory. She
has personal experience;
• Mineral mines-with ore analysis, drill pad preparation
and rehabilitation, exploration geology field assistance;
• Oil and Gas-water analysis, drilling fluid management and
analysis, cuttings classification, project management,
• Agriculture-soil analysis, plant tissue/grain analysis,
stock water analysis;
• Environmental-water analysis, soil analysis, plant
tissue/grain analysis, dust deposition analysis, groundwater and
bore water investigations, site contamination, asbestos
• Field Assistance for environmental consultants- noise
monitoring, site contamination investigations, soil classification,
groundwater/bore water monitoring.
Anton's background is in field with personal experience in;
• Environmental—groundwater sampling, radiation
sampling, air sampling, soil drilling and sampling;
• Mining, Oil and Gas, Construction, Civil, Agriculture
—diagnosis, maintenance and mechanical repairs to mobile and
• Agriculture—Broad Acre Farming. Cattle/sheep.
• Aquaculture—Long line fishing.
testing in labaratory