Geotechnical Drilling, Environmental Drilling, Soil Sampling,
Water boring and soil boring.
EP Analysis is locally
owned and offers water well, environmental and geotechnical
solutions to clients across regional South Australia. We offer a
variety of drilling techniques including direct push, hollow stem
augers and solid augers to 15m.
• Contaminated Soil Sampling (NATA accrd.)
• pHf and pHfox analysis (NATA accrd.)
Water Sampling and Monitoring
EP Analysis offers water monitoring and testing
services across a range of environmental aspects including:
• Routine environmental monitoring
• Seawater sampling (NATA accredited)
• Groundwater sampling (NATA accrd.)
• Trade waste sampling (NATA accrd.)
• Surface water sampling (NATA accrd.)
• Field analysis (pH, DO, turbidity etc.) (NATA
Technical Field Assistance
EP Analysis has staff with a variety of
experience and expertise gained from first hand experience based on
Mine sites, Oil and Gas rigs, Construction sites, Broad Acre farms
and a variety of testing laboratories. We have been involved in
providing assistance to drilling, construction and farming
operations as well as soil, water, plant tissue, ore, drilling
fluids and air sampling and testing. We are able to provide
personnel that can be utilized in a technical field assistant
capacity for short term and intermittent staffing arrangements.
These services may include, but are not limited to;
• Supply of staff for short term, intermittent
• Staff are fully experienced with minesite, rigsite,
construction site safety and current regulations and requirements
• Staff are experienced in QAQC policies and procedures and
related document control.
• Environmental Data Management.
• Inspections and reporting.
• Environmental monitoring and measurements.
• Installation of monitoring equipment.
Dust Deposition Gauge Exchange and Analysis
Dust Deposition Monitoring (AS
3580.10.1) is a useful and economic method of monitoring
long term trends in dustfall and dust generation. The method has
been used in Australia for over 40 years and EP Analysis can assist
by hiring out the equipment, siting the equipment as per AS
3580.1.1, exchanging out the units, analysing and reporting
• Siting of Air Monitoring equipment (NATA accrd)
EP Analysis can assist in residential mould investigations to help ascertain the likely problem and how to fix it. Price on application, however a guide on prices (excl GST) is as follows:
• House Inspection with data collection (may incur travel fee) $85.00
• House Inspection + Report on what the likely problem is and what to do (may incur travel fee) $290.00 (min)
• Additional Mould Genus Analysis (may incur travel fee) $350.00
• Data Collection only (no interpretative report) Includes House Inspection, and Mould Genus Analysis (may incur travel fee) $435.00
Useful if just want the data for records.
• Complete House Inspection, Data Collection and Reporting Includes House Inspection, Mould Genus Analysis and Report on what likely problem is and what to do (may incur travel fee) $635.00