Before work can commence, the below information must be received as a minimum.
Please ensure all samples are submitted with:
- Name and contact details including: phone number, email address, postal address.
- Sample Names and analysis required.
Click "Here" for the recommended submission form (Chain of Custody), however bulk samples may be submitted by emailing the excel sheet to us, we are happy to enter the results into your own spreadsheet and return it to you.
PO Box 400
Cummins SA 5631
26 Railway Tce
Cummins SA 5631
- Agriculture Soils: send about 200g (more if sample is gravelly) in a plastic ziplock sandwich bag. Soils are typically collected from 0-10 or 0-15 cm [top soils] then separate horizons after that for sub-soils.
- Agriculture Plant tissues: send a generous handful of plant tissue leaves in paper bag. Where no flag leaf is present, early tissue tests take the whole plant (roots removed), or newest emerged flag leaf if present.
- Environmental Soils and Waters:
Sample quantities, holding times and preservation bottles vary from test to test - please contact us for requirements and bottles may be sent out to you to ensure your samples are preserved correctly.
- It is the client's responsibility to advise if specific detection limits are required, otherwise we will perform the analysis to routine or general industry accepted limits.
Turnaround Times (TAT)
- If you require a faster TAT on a particular parameter, please feel free to contact us as we may be able to accommodate.
- EP Analysis currently subcontracts some tests to other laboratories, specifically contaminants and herbicides. We use several laboratories depending on the testing requirements. Clients will be informed of subcontracted tests prior to testing. If you have any concerns feel free to contact us.
Billing and Payment
- Invoices are emailed out and payment terms are net 30 days from date of invoice.
- However, EP Analysis reserves the right to undertake credit verification of all established accounts or to request up-front payment of services before services can commence.